UX Australia 2012 was a 4-day user experience design conference, with two days of workshops and two days of presentations about designing great experiences for people.
Hands-on workshops focused on practical skills to help you get started, learn new techniques and explore ideas in detail. Conference presentations inspire, provide practical skills, show something new and demonstrate how people in different fields tackle similar problems.
The conference covers core user experience design topics – strategy, user-centred design, interaction design, mobile design, cross-channel design, service design and content. It’s not just digital though, and also includes presentations on the design of physical objects and environments.
Slides and audio
Slides and audio are available. You can:
- Check the main conference presentation pages
- subscribe to the UX Australia audio RSS feed
- subscribe to the UX Australia iTunes podcast
- 15 August 2012: Conference & workshop details sent out…
- 5 July 2012: Interviews with 4 UX Australia speakers
- 24 May 2012: UX Australia 2012: Less than 50 early-bird tickets left
- 16 May 2012: UX Australia 2012: Open for registration
- 13 March 2012: UX Australia: Call for proposals & reviewers
Keep in touch
You can keep in touch with conference news and announcements by: