Vicki Lane

Vicki Lane is a UX professional with over 10 years experience consulting to large and small companies in Australia and Canada across the full UX lifecycle.  A few years ago she made the switch and now runs Square V, a small consultancy based in Bendigo in regional Victoria, which specialises in providing software development and UX services to the agriculture sector.  She estimates that she now spends approximately 20% of her work hours drinking cups of tea at farmers' kitchen tables, and the remaining 80% trying to explain to scientists that many regular people can't read graphs.