Service Design 2012 was a single day, single track conference, all about designing services for people and organisations. It was held on May 4 2012, in Melbourne, Australia.
This year’s conference included a range of presentations from practitioners, on service design issues they’ve experienced first hand.
Presentations & audio
Slides are available for most presentations and audio is on the way.
You can get the audio:
- on each of the individual presentation pages (where you can follow the slides as well)
- subscribe to the Service Design 2012 audio RSS feed
- subscribe to the Service Design 2012 iTunes podcast
- 19 February 2012: Service Design 2012: Registration is open
- 9 January 2012: Service Design 2012 sponsor: Optimal usability and Optimal experience
- 30 November 2011: Announcing: Service Design 2012
Keep in touch
You can keep in touch with conference news and announcements by: