One of the best parts of UX Australia is the social aspect. There’s plenty of chances to catch up with old friends and meet new ones.
Both conference days have morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch breaks of course.
In the conference evenings, we have:
- Tuesday 28 Aug: Open house at Thoughtworks new Brisbane office
- Wednesday 29 Aug: pre-conference drinks. 6-9pm, at ZenBar (215 Adelaide St). Come pick up your conference badge early and have a few drinks & nibbles on us. Open to all workshop and conference attendees
- Thursday 30 Aug: We’ll book group tables at a range of local restaurants & you can sign up for one during the day. Or arrange your own thing.
- Thursday 30 Aug: Join the Atlassian crew for drinks and pizza from 6:30pm at Stellarossa, Eagle Street Pier.
- Friday 31 Aug: Post-conference drinks. 5.15pm, Platform Bar. Optimal Workshop are putting money on the bar so we can all have a farewell drink.
If you’re arranging something alongside the conference, please let us know. If it’s a community event we’ll let people know about it. If it’s a business event, you have to be a sponsor for us to promote it.